Low- and no-maintenance features top the list when making over outdoor living spaces. Less time maintaining means more time enjoying.
The Patio Blog: Patio Pete's Outdoor Living Blog
- This digging dog will add a charming quirk to your yard.
No matter where you live, you can use your outdoor spaces to the fullest in any season with a few enhancements. A few simple improvements and additions can h
- Surprise Your Favorite Do-It-Yourselfer with a Gift Card from Patio Town!
- Set this replica dinosaur fossil into your walkway or patio and you'll have a sure conversation-starter.
- It's time to enjoy the out of doors, and we have just the products to make you a little more comfortable in your outdoor living space.
- Plymouth Magazine editor Laura Haraldson showcased an outdoor living space designed by Villa Landscapes and featuring Patio Town hardscape products in the January 2015 issue.
When Carol Mulroy had to say goodbye to a pine tree in her yard, a friend had an idea. "I'm Irish, and he's an artist," said Carol.
- If you're thinking of putting your house on the market, you may want to consider some landscaping improvements to beef up your sale price.
- It's time to fire up the grill! Even the most seasoned grill jockeys can benefit from reviewing some simple but important grill safety tips.
- The right choice in outdoor furniture will make your outdoor hours more enjoyable.