PT University is the do-it-yourselfers' online resource. You'll find detailed, step-by-step installation procedures for VERSA-LOK retaining wall systems and Willow Creek paving stones, schedules for free Patio Town seminars, estimating charts and calculators—everything you'll need to design and install your own landscaping project.
Learn how to install your own retaining wall or paver patio at a FREE Patio Town landscaping seminar. Seminar times and schedules vary, so be sure to check this web site frequently for upcoming seminars.
- Installation Steps for VERSA-LOK Standard, Cobble and Accent
- Installation Steps for VERSA-LOK Mosette
- Installation Steps for VERSA-LOK Mosaic
- Installation Steps for Willow Creek Paving Stones
- Installation Steps for Handy-Edge
- Installation Steps for Handy-Stone and Handy-Wall
VERSA-TECH is a new online series of training courses designed for installers of our premiere line of VERSA-LOK segmental retaining wall systems. The courses offered is on installing our flagship system, VERSA-LOK Standard and Mosaic. Landscape contractors, landscape architects and designers, and do-it-yourselfers will learn a lot from our VERSA-TECH courses, whether they are first-time installers or experienced pros looking to brush up on their skills. Click here to start the course.