Landscape rock is a maintenance-free ground cover ideal for gardens, borders, planting beds, and decorative accents.
We have more than a dozen varieties, colors and sizes of landscape rock.
Size typically runs ¾", 1 ½" and 2"-3" diameter. A standard ground cover is 3" thick. But with 3" and larger decorative rock, you'll need to use double the diameter of the rock; for example with 3" river rock, use a layer 6" deep.
Varieties include Bryan Red Rock , Sioux Pink Quartz, Purple Quartz, St. Cloud Granite, River Rock, Gray Trap Rock, Playground Gravel, Fort Dodge White and Western Sunrise. (See bottom of this page.)
Rock works so well as a ground cover, because it
• Offers weed prevention in gardens and planter beds
• Retains moisture around trees, shrubs and plantings
• Enhances landscape design through its color, size and texture
• Fosters drainage and helps control erosion
• Offers a naturally pleasing aesthetic and enhances the appearance of your yard.
Stop by any Patio Town store to see our complete selection of decorative rock. Ready to Buy? Order online>
Available varieties of landscape rock (Items marked * are not available at all stores) :
|Large Yellow Keystone||Small Yellow Keystone|
|Large Gray Trap||Small Gray Trap|
|Large River Rock||Small River Rock|
|Large Bryan Red|
Sioux Pink Quartz
|Purple Quartz *||St. Cloud Granite|
|Fort Dodge White*|
- Items marked * are not available at all stores.