Freestanding Walls, Columns and More
Our new Willow Creek Ledgestone wall system stacks up as the most user-friendly landscaping solution available for building naturally rustic freestanding walls and columns. Available in the same rich color blends as our Willow Creek paving stones, Ledgestone is the perfect companion to a paver patio, walkway or driveway.
Willow Creek Ledgestone walls are built with 4" x 8" x 12" Weathered units dry-stacked on a standard 6-inch leveling pad of compacted crushed-rock base material. Units are secured using concrete adhesive. Neither frost footings nor mortar are required. No special units are needed either. Solid Ledgestone units are easily modified with a masonry saw and can be configured in a variety of wall patterns. In fact, Willow Creek Ledgestone walls easily can be built by most do-it-yourselfers.
Get creative with our new Ledgestone Tapered wall units:
- Build curved and serpentine freestanding walls without cutting
- Ideal for fire ring border
- Measures 4 inches tall by 8 inches deep and 8 1/8 inches wide, tapering to 5 ¼ inches wide.
- Available in all Willow Creek blended colors: Bronze Blend, Charcoal Blend, Chestnut Blend, Harvest Blend, Lakeshore Blend and Rose Creek Blend
Ledgestone can add a striking accent to any back yard, garden or front entryway. Use it to build sturdy perimeter and seat walls for a courtyard, define your outdoor spaces, or bring continuity to your landscape.
Our Ledgestone Fire Ring Kit makes it easy to enjoy the warmth and comfort of a cozy backyard fire. Let the rustic simplicity of Willow Creek Ledgestone transform your yard.
- View all color samples
- Half-Bond Wall & Column Installation Guide
- Random-Pattern Wall Installation Guide
- Ledgestone Project Photos