These hollow, zoo-quality replicas look like the real thing but are made of tough, durable fiberglass—perfect for covering well heads and other yard obstacles.
The Patio Blog: Patio Pete's Outdoor Living Blog
- This digging dog will add a charming quirk to your yard.
- Plymouth Magazine editor Laura Haraldson showcased an outdoor living space designed by Villa Landscapes and featuring Patio Town hardscape products in the January 2015 issue.
When Carol Mulroy had to say goodbye to a pine tree in her yard, a friend had an idea. "I'm Irish, and he's an artist," said Carol.
Concrete pavers, natural stone, retaining walls, permeable pavers — which products are right for your project?
- If you're thinking of putting your house on the market, you may want to consider some landscaping improvements to beef up your sale price.
- It's time to fire up the grill! Even the most seasoned grill jockeys can benefit from reviewing some simple but important grill safety tips.
- The right choice in outdoor furniture will make your outdoor hours more enjoyable.